Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/06/10

Well, yesterday was a pretty good day for me.  I rarely snacked and I had NO pop yesterday!!!  It was very hard to do, but I went without it and drank milk or water instead!  (mainly water tho).  I had extra kids yesterday, so not too much exercising - I am a closet exerciser - LOL!!  Not a big fan of people watching me. 

I did get on the treadmill for 15 minutes last night tho while watching the premiere of The Biggest Loser, so I got something in, plus cleaned all day, no sitting for this Mama!!

Today is a day to stay in! Blowing snow and low visibility, so no going out, which means I can maybe do a couple times on treadmill and maybe a workout DVD or two.  Playing on the Wii Fit sounds good too!

I am ready to tackle my day!  First thing - Weigh-In and Measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment