Friday, January 8, 2010

1/08/10

Well, yesterday was a bad day.  I did not get any exercise in, and I was a little lazy and I snacked a little more than I wanted and I broke down and had 1 pop - but only one! So, a little disappointed with that.  And today, I started out pretty good.  I did some an exercise dance thing I found on TV and it was fun - that was about 12min and then I did one of my DVDs and did about 10 min before the Schwan Man interrupted me and that was the end of that.  I have not snacked too badly today, but I did break down and have three SMALL pieces of fudge - DUMB!!  But oh so yummy!  I have not had any pop yet, just water and a glass of milk so far. 

I am planning on going and walking on the treadmill as soon as I am done here.  I am back up to 259# - which sucks!!!  I think I am gonna go to only weighing in once a week - the days that I take my measurements.  I think my batteries are going out on the scale too, so maybe it is just messing with my mind too!!  I hate scales - LOL!!

Well, I am off to do some walking and  hope to contain myself from that Fudge - I know it is around and that is the bad part!  Tomorrow is going to be a good one for less snacks, but not sure how I will do on the no pop thing - I always have to get a bottle of mountain dew to take along with me when I go shopping!  UGH!!  Hopefully I can contain myself and grab H2O instead!

Until Next Time.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment