Monday, January 4, 2010

1/04/10

Well, today has been going good so far.  I have done some major cleaning and have snacked less than usual and I have only had one pop today and about 30oz of water so far.  Not a whole lot, but it's a start.  I have also walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes.  Yes, only 10 minutes, but it is better than not at all.  I am actually planning on turning on my Days of Our Lives I recorded earlier and walk some more since the chicken is in the oven and I have no other things to do.  I do have to add some sales to my other blog Mommy of 3 Kiddos, so I am going to post one or two savings posts there and then head to the treadmill.

My plan of action for after?  Well, I am going to have supper, go to my Scout parent meeting @ 7p and then come home, do baths and put the kids to bed.  I am then going to do my Biggest Loser Workout.  I am looking forward to doing it!  Oh, and Biggest Loser starts tomorrow, right?  Definitely going to watch that - it seems to motivate me quite a bit! 

Well, I am off to do my other blog quick and then on to my treadmill!  Until Later..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment