Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Starting over!!

Okay!  I feel like a dork and I have fallen off the wagon of posting on here and exercising like I should be!  Although, I have lost weight since the last time I posted, it is not as good as I hoped it would be by now.  I am back at it now and hope to continue on!  No giving up, even if there are going to be a few bumps in the road!!!

Go HERE to see my new Weight at my weigh-In

Go HERE to see my new measurements!!

I am also going to start with a new goal.  I am going to Vegas in April and I really hope I can lose at least 15lbs by then!  And, I am really going to work at it too.  I did start drinking pop more, but not as much as I did before and I am still drinking water, so that has stuck with me and I am proud!!  The exercise thing is what dwindled and I hope to get back on track starting now!

No comments:

Post a Comment