Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1/19/10

Okay, so I have not been keeping up on my daily blurbs, seems like there are so many things going on and before I know it, a few days has gone by since I posted an update.  I have been doing awesome on the drinking water thing.  A lot better than I thought I would.  I do have a pop here and there, but not like I use to.  I have gotten way better on the snacking and when I do feel a snack attack coming on - I try and grab fruit or something not so high in fat and calories.  I have been exercising in some way every day and excited about Biggest Loser being on this evening.  Plannin on walking on the treadmill for as long as I can while I watch it.

I cannot wait to list my updates on measurements and weight - I think it will be good.  I hope so!

Well, not much else, so until next time........................

No comments:

Post a Comment