Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1/13/10

Well, I have had good and bad days and I had gained .4lbs since the 6th, but I have lost some inches, so that is good too.  I am getting results somewhere at least.  I am making an effort more and more each day and as this may take me some time to lose this weight - I vow that I will do it!  I am planning a trip to Vegas in April and I really hope that I can lose a good 20lbs by then.  That would be nice. 

Today is another day and I am going to start my day off with a routine and doing some weights and then throughout the day I will be on my treadmill from time to time - I am hoping three times on there for 15-20 min each time.  I am determined to lose this weight and WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!

I will check back in later..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment