Sunday, January 3, 2010

Joanne's Weigh-In

Awesome!  My friend Joanne is in and I am so happy that she is going on this journey with me.  For now I will post her stuff, but as soon as we figure out how to get her to make her own posts, then that will go so much smoother - LOL!  Not that I do not like doing it, just nice to get some help and input from her as well!

Anyways, here is Joanne's Weigh-In.  Every time she weighs herself, be it twice a day, once a day, once a week or whatever she chooses, this post will be updated, no new post will be made.  Just go to "Joanne's Weigh-In" to the right!

Beginning Info (as of 1/03/10):

weight - 195.5

height - 5'2"



Ideal weight = 130#
weight to lose = 65.5 #


Weigh-Ins:

1/03/10: 195.5#
1/10/10: 193# (Down 2.5#! Woo! Hoo!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment