Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Information

Well, I know a lot of people are embarassed to put this out there and honestly, I am as well.  But, when you look at me, you can tell that I am overweight (well, I am actually considered Obese) but I really do not like that word, so I will be keeping track of all of my stats on here.  I think that if I am open about this and put it out there for everyone to see, I will want the numbers to go down so that it looks better for me.

Anyways, every Wednesday (since this is the day I am officially starting my Weight Loss Journey) - I will update my stats as far as measurements go.  As far as my weight - I will weigh in every AM and every PM.  I will not be doing a new post for this every time I check-in, I will just be updating my information on the same page.  This page will be labeled "Tonia's Weigh-In" for my Weight and "Tonia's Measurements" for the measurements! and, I am hoping my good friend will join in with me on doing this and hers will be labeled "Joanne's Weigh-In" and "Joanne's Measurements".

I also plan on having a section for Favorite Recipes, exercises, my Goals (and Joanne's), a place for us to log our food intake if we so desire (I have not decided on that one yet) and a place to write down any feelings that we have - good and bad .  And a place for MANY motivations and our Incentives.

Since I live in a small town, I have no fitness center near me and I plan on doing this weight loss in the comforts of my home, walking outdoors (when the snow finally melts - whenever that may be) and anywhere else I feel is a great place to exercise.  So, any advice is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment