Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12/30/09

Well, I can tell that drinking more water is going to be a challenge and keeping away from the goodies as well.  All of these goodies that the kids and us got over Christmas are going to ruin this for me.  My problem is, if I know it is in the house, I will want it until it is gone!  UGH!  I have been better today than the last few days, but still not good! 

I was able to walk on my treadmill for 15min and I also did vigorous cleaning in my Bedroom - so got some exercise in already.  I plan on going and kicking my middle child off the Wii right now so I can work out on there a bit and then later on after supper, I will walk the treadmill again.  And, once the kids are in bed, after the Wii again and going to throw in my Biggest Loser DVD.

I just got the Your Shape with Jenny McCartney Free through Houseparty and I like it a lot!  It has a camera and you are on the TV while you do your exercises and it corrects your posture and helps you do the exercises the right way!  Very nice! 

Until later.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment